BodyAge™ assessment is an exclusive feature from the makers of Polar and is available at Peak Sports Club. This is an innovative and motivational tool that measures fitness levels in a way that everyone can quickly understand. For example, if someone is 35 but their BodyAge is 45, the result is a powerful motivator that leads the person to work to improve his or her overall fitness level.Polar BodyAge™ Assessment Includes:
- Interactive Blood Pressure & Resting Heart Rate
- Interactive Modified Sit & Reach Test (Flexibility)
- Interactive Body Composition Assessemnts (Body Fat Percentage)
- Interactive Strength Test
- Interactive Body Weight
- VO2Max Analysis (Cardiovascular Fitness)
- Interactive Health Risk Appraisal Assessment
- Nutrition Profile
The Polar BodyAge™ System is more than a fitness assessment. It's a whole new way of letting you know how healthy you could be.
Complete Polar Evaluation - $59 (includes 1 hour with a trainer).
New members: If you are interested in your free fitness evaluation, please sign up at the front desk. (Free evaluation includes: blood pressure, strength test, 5-min fit-test, body mass index)Availability:
- Monday - Thursday @ 4, 5 or 6 pm
- Saturday @ 8, 10 or 11 am